The Ontario Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum - May 30, 2017
Opportunities and challenges in a
rapidly changing “circular” economy
Ontario is transitioning to a low-carbon circular economy and moving rapidly on implementing a cap-and-trade program and a new resource recovery framework, while also rolling out major infrastructure projects. What new opportunities can Ontario’s clean technology sector expect and how can it innovate and prosper during this transition? How will various external factors – in Canada and beyond – impact the situation in Ontario?
Mark your calendars now! ONEIA’s fifth annual Business and Policy Forum is a day-long event that will offer:
- Insights into the political environment impacting the clean technology sector both within and outside the province;
- Industry outlook for Ontario and export markets;
- Sharing examples of innovative businesses and technologies within Ontario’s clean technology sector;
- Insights from key Ontario Deputy Ministers on current and future policies and programs;
- Roundtable discussions with senior Ontario government officials on public policy and programs including: cap and trade; water/wastewater/storm water management; resource recovery; organics diversion; soil management; modernization of approvals; infrastructure development; and green procurement impacting your business
- The opportunity to meet a diverse network of persons and organizations that can help you grow your business.
Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum 2017
DATE: May 30, 2017
TIME: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
LOCATION: DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown
108 Chestnut Street Toronto ON M5G 1R3
COST: ONEIA members early bird $325.00; (after March 31, regular $395.00)
not-yet ONEIA members regular price $495.00 (early bird only available to ONEIA members)
Not yet an ONEIA member? CHECK THIS OUT!
Not-yet ONEIA members are invited to check out the 6-month Trial Membership which includes admission to the Business & Policy Forum. Please contact the office for details.
Please check out the SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE or to inquire about sponsor opportunities, please contact the office at email@example.com or by phone 416-531-7884 ext.2